Critique and The Design Process: Facilitating Better Feedback
Monday, April 30, 2018: 4:15 PM - 5:00 PM
Conversations about the quality and effectiveness of your design work can be challenging. In this presentation, Aaron Irizarry, author of Discussing Design, examines the language, rules, and strategies for critique. You’ll learn takeaways to immediately put to work for creating a useful, collaborative environment for discussing design.
- An understanding of where critique fits within the design process and how to incorporate it into projects.
- Methods for gathering useful feedback from clients and teammates.
- Filtering solid critiques from personal opinion.
- Critique and remote teams, how to make it work.
- Challenges to critique and the path to better conversations.