Project Felix: What 3D Means to How You Design 10 Months and 10 Years from Now
- Room: Regency B
- Session Number: WSESS21
Wednesday, May 03, 2017: 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM
The world of digital imaging and compositing is evolving from traditional print and web design to AR, VR, and other immersive interfaces. This session presents how today’s designers can realize new areas of ownership and achieve photo-realistic effects while being set up to ride the wave of design changes in the future.
Let us show you a new approach to incorporating 3D techniques without having to learn heavy-weight 3D software. Be able to show clients how your designs will look in the real world and gain greater ownership over the creative process.
From use-case example to product demonstration, this workshop covers:
1. A solid workflow using 3D assets in a 3D workspace
2. Ways graphic designers are using 3D compositing for their clients today
3. Examples of how workflows may evolve in the future
Walk away feeling more confident about:
● How to create a state of play to explore on your own
● Why this evolution helps you grow your business and client portfolio